About Me

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I am a second year Business Administration student, majoring in Accounting, at Olds College. I will be completing my program in April 2012. I intend to continue my education in the fall of 2012, by pursuing the completion of my business degree.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Amazon Hires Robots...

Hey,

I found this news article in regards to Amazon's purchase of a system that will increase efficiency in their warehouses even more. It is the largest purchase made by Amazon since they purchased Zappos. This move may also be in response to Amazon's need to stay competitive as popularity for things like Kindle increases. Please follow this link to read more.

http://www.ecommercetimes.com/story/74676.html

Have a great day readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment