About Me

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I am a second year Business Administration student, majoring in Accounting, at Olds College. I will be completing my program in April 2012. I intend to continue my education in the fall of 2012, by pursuing the completion of my business degree.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Welcome To The Future

Good day readers,

Welcome to my last post for this E-Commerce blog. I've really enjoyed researching and learning more about e-commerce and the effects it is having on our world.

The video posted below is a couple years old, but it provides some amazing insights to how our shopping has changed and is continuing to do so.



After all the research and reading I have done to complete this blog assignment, I am much more appreciative of e-commerce. I have become more aware of my daily interactions with e-commerce. Going forward, I intend on paying more attention to the e-commerce around me.

Thank you for following my blog, I hope you have enjoyed reading it as much as I have enjoyed creating it!

-Danica

3 comments:

  1. Great work on the blog Danica! You deserve a great mark for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Modern times the impact of ecommerce is such that by the end of last year, approximately 69% of Australian buyers made cross-border purchases primarily from Credit and debit cards. BlackBird Suite for amazon sellers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Software House
    Audacity24 (#ADS) is one of the fast growing IT services provider in international market. We provide quality and reliable IT solutions; combination of real-time analytics, data integration and process in a comprehensive way enables our customers to drive their business with maximum operational efficiency and customized systems for making smarter decisions for better services.

    ReplyDelete