About Me

My photo
Alberta, Canada
I am a second year Business Administration student, majoring in Accounting, at Olds College. I will be completing my program in April 2012. I intend to continue my education in the fall of 2012, by pursuing the completion of my business degree.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

E-Commerce?


Welcome readers!

When I think of E-Commerce, the first thing that comes to mind is online shopping. As I am quickly learning, there is more to e-commerce. My hope is that with this blog, I will expand my knowledge of the subject and share my experiences with others.

To start this blog off right, I have turned my MIS class textbook for a reliable definition. Bidgoli’s MIS defines e-commerce as “buying and selling goods and services over the Internet”.

Please join me as I explore the subject of e-commerce and what it means in today’s society.

10 comments:

  1. Interesting Blog! it is very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic of E-commerce with solid content. For more information about new business of E-commerce please contact to Marino Sussich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! Puneet Singh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work! entegrasyon programları

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. opencart eticaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. bybit referral code

    ReplyDelete
  6. SunCoast transmission fluid This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs…

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing small business consulting

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site. paper代写

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. amazon influencer services

    ReplyDelete
  10. I explained a comparative problem, I would contact you from my site. poc cna login

    ReplyDelete